“Everyone may have the will to Win but what everyone does not have is the desire to prepare to Win”
As a player you must develop your mind in ways that condition yourself to improving your skills and psychological and attentional processes. How? By doing more than simply practice. You want to listen to CD’s and audio that support your short and long term goals as a player.
- Audio coaching that reinforces positive golf concepts
- Video training that walks you through these processes
- Rehearsal or as we like to call it “Prehearsal” of desired goals
- Proper practice methods to instal the right kind of learning
Are You Really Practicing or Just Pounding Balls?
Pounding balls all day with the assumption you’re supposed to be better after that and the misplaced ideas that you’ve “earned” it and worked your butt off. Proper practice the NitroMind way will shave not only time off your practice sessions but you build that all important momentum in your growth and scoring as a player.
You Must Practice with Your Mind Too
Most every good player has a game plan for attacking and scoring their best in a tournament. But do you have a game plan for your practice sessions?
You Play Like You Practice
- Have a plan and stick to it.
- You want to continue to analyze the progress throughout your Training, Practicing & Play time.
- Develop a program for yourself in all areas of your game TRAINING – PRACTICING – PLAYING: from the Driver to the Putter and all clubs in-between.
TRAIN – To elevate and Adjust your Vision
PRACTICE – To see your training develop
PLAY – You confirm if your Training & Practicing is working